The 1756 PMIO Scanner allows Honeywell™ TDC 3000™ IO to be owned by a ControlLogix Controller providing a seamless migration to the Allen-Bradley® ControlLogix platform from the legacy TDC 3000™ systems.
The 1756 PMIO Scanner will slot into a ControlLogix backplane and provide input and output assemblies which are mapped to various Honeywell™ TDC3000™ IO Processors (IOPs).
- TDC 3000™ I/O Interface for ControlLogix®
- Provides a Reduced-Risk Migration strategy for legacy Honeywell™ systems
- 28 x IOPs per PMIO Scanner
- Redundant I/O Link (Channel A and B)
- Redundant PMIO Scanners are supported
- Integration into Logix with dedicated Add-On-Profile (AOP)
- Diagnostics available in Logix
- Easy to configure – Slate Configuration Utility
Custom length I/O Link Cables are sold separately.
Product information provided under the Encompass Program has been supplied by the respective product manufacturer, which is solely responsible for its accuracy, as well as the supply and support of its products. Rockwell Automation has not independently reviewed this information for accuracy, nor has it technically approved any product or manufacturer referenced or described in the Program. ROCKWELL AUTOMATION DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THESE PRODUCTS AND THEIR MANUFACTURERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.